Dates: 22st and 22nd March 2020
Payment: Payments will be required on the day with cheques being made payable to the MLAGB
CONDITIONS OF THE MEETING
- All entries must be made on the entry form and should be sent, together with the correct entry fee, to the organiser. Late entries may be accepted subject to range availability. Cheques should be made payable to MLAGB.
- The appointed Range Officer will signal the start and finish times of each detail. No capping off, flashing of pans or fouling shots will be permitted outside these details.
- The cost of each competition is £6.00 if entered in advance. The cost of each competition is £7.00 if entered on the day.
- If you think you are likely to win a prize and cannot attend the Prize Giving please nominate someone to collect it on your behalf. Prizes will be issued in all competitions according to the level of entries.
- Coaching is not permissible under any circumstances.
- This is an OPEN competition and Re-entry is permitted and encouraged.
- The Competition Manager’s decision is final and binding in all disputes.
- Eye protection must be worn at all times while shooting is taking place. This rule applies to all competitors and spectators who are situated in front of the metal barrier separating the shooting and spectator areas on A, B, and C ranges.
- Ear protection must be worn at all times while shooting is taking place. This rule applies to all competitors and spectators who are situated anywhere in the firing point buildings on A, B and C ranges while shooting is taking place.